Sunday, January 17, 2016

Come Over to The Online Cookbook!

Hey everyone, it's Chandler S. again on yet another blog!  I'd just like to welcome you to this blog, The Online Cookbook.  Here you will often find delicious recipes of all categories, and trust me, I will not share a recipe that I don't try first!  You may also occasionally find some random but helpful kitchen tips shared over this blog.  So I encourage you to keep that in mind and if you'd like, bookmark this page so you don't forget it exists.  You may also want to scroll down a lot when you visit this page, because let me tell you - I don't know how frequent I will post recipes.  It could be three a week or it could be six a day.  It could be any number.  Sometimes if not all the time when I post a recipe, I will include a picture of the completed dish that I would probably find on Google or another website.  Something else to keep in mind is that I also have three other blogs, and you can find those if you click on my profile which is located just above the blog archive.  So, with that said, come on over to The Online Cookbook!  I hope you enjoy this blog and if you try any of these recipes that you will like every mouthful. - Chandler S.

No comments:

Post a Comment