Sunday, January 17, 2016

Chili

I know that there are many varieties of chili and many recipes, but this is probably one of the best!  We got this recipe from my Mom's friend Mrs. G when my family went over to her family's house for dinner one night.  Since we got the recipe, we've made this chili at least once a month.  It's quick to make and probably only takes 30 minutes or so.  So I encourage you to try this simply delicious chili!

INGREDIENTS -

1 pound ground turkey
3/4 cup frozen chopped onion, sauteed
2 chili packets
2 cans tomato pastes
2 cans tomato sauce (or 1 big can)
2 cans pinto beans
1 can red kidney beans, optional

INSTRUCTIONS -

Brown meat with onion and simmer all.  *My family usually eats this with cornbread, corn chips and over the chili itself, shredded cheese.  

No comments:

Post a Comment